Okay, so the first big thing is that I got my internet phone to work so I should be able to call and get calls from home for practically nothing. Should save a bundle of money talking to my fiance considering what we ended up spending last year. Here's a pic of the setup. These things weighed a grip in my suitcase and took up a lot of space, but I think it's worth it. Next time, I'll try to get a smaller phone! But considering that we'll be moving here next September, this looks like a great way to cut costs and keep in touch with people.I started out the day wandering around and ended up eating a Mos Burger, since I was feeling hungry. Pretty good stuff. Then wandered into some place called
the Yokohama-shi Kyouiku Bunka Sentaa. It was cool as there was an art exhibit going on at the time that was free and actually had some very nice art from folks from around the country, called the Gunen Exhibition. Very nice work, and some kind people working the desk of the exhibit who talked to me for a little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment